JB Builder provides architectural, engineering, environmental, cost valuation, and construction support services for new construction and preservation projects. It also provides an array of technical services commencing in the pre-construction phase and continuing through the post-construction close-out period. Services include:
- Environmental assessment;
- In-house scope development;
- Architectural, engineering, and/or cost-estimating reviews of scopes of work and designs—prepared by external consultants—for substantial rehabilitation and new construction programs;
- Bid review and award recommendations for moderate rehabilitation programs;
- Construction monitoring for all loan programs; and
- Requisition review and change order processing for Article 8A, Year-15, supportive housing, and other programs, if requested.